With BoothCon just days away I thought I would impart some helpful info to help you make the most of attending BoothCon20. (A copy has also been emailed to the registered email of all attendees, speakers and exhibitors)
Registration and Show Bag
On arrival please register to collect your Attendee Pass (General or VIP), lanyard and Show Bag.
On Day 1 (Tue) the registration desk will be open from 7.30am outside the Hills Room within the Guest Hotel on level 1.
On Day 2 (Wed) the registration desk will be open from 8.30am outside the Hills Room for anyone who didn’t register already.
A copy will be available to you along with your trade show bag at the registration desk. Can also be view online:
A copy will be available to you along with your trade show bag at the registration desk. Can also be viewed online: https://tgi.c76.myftpupload.com/trade-show-floor-plan/
It is highly recommended that you take notes during the Seminars and Master Classes. Pens and paper will be provided by the venue but feel free to bring your own.
BoothCon is being held at the Eatons Hill Hotel Complex 646 S Pine Road, Eatons Hill, North Brisbane
Seminar Day (Day 1, Tuesday 14 Jan)
· Registration Desk opens at 7.30am
· Please arrive early to collect your passes, lanyards, name tags and showbags.
· Please take your seats in the Seminar room by 8.30am
· Opening Address begins at 8.45am sharp
· Happy Hour Networking after completion of Seminars downstairs at the lobby bar at approx. 5.00pm – 6.00pm
Note – You will have free time between 6pm – 8pm to get dinner and/or changed.
· 8pm – late on Tue night at “The Deck Bar” at the Eatons Hill Hotel Main Building (across from the Hotel)
Master Class and Trade Show Day (Day 2, Wednesday 15 Jan)
There are 5 Master Classes running during day 2, limited to just 40 seats per class. The first class at 9.00am (see the Schedule for more info). All classes require pre – registration with sponsored classes free of charge and others requiring a ticket fee to cover the Teachers remuneration. Please lineup outside 10 min prior to all classes.
9am – 10am Kiefa Doherty and Felicity Hyde – How To Survive Boothing As a Chic
10.15am – 11.30am Catalina Bloch – Closing Large Corporate Events With Proposals
11.45am – 12.45pm Rita Zaychik – Photo Mosaic Wall 101
1.00pm – 2.15pm Peter Dancewicz – Content Creative To Propel Your Business Online
2.30pm -3.30pm Steve Bliesner – Mastering Breeze For Ipad/Iphone
Tickets are required to each class you wish to attend and can be purchased via the website www.boothcon.com.au
Trade Show is open from 10am – 4pm (Wed Only)
· FREE parking available in underneath carpark at the hotel. There is also plenty of free parking above at the Eatons Hill Village Shopping Centre.
Please visit https://translink.com.au/seq for more info
· Water will be available all day via the drinks station
· VIP tkt holders will receive continuous Tea and Coffee from the VIP Hot Drinks Station
· Food not provided by or purchased from the venue is strictly not allowed to be consumed at the venue, please exit the venue to consume.
· The venue does have a café, bistro and restaurant on site however for quick service and to avoid queues it is recommended to go across to the shopping village (Woolworths, Grill’d, Cafe’s and more)
· Note: – VIP Ticket holders (inc all Speakers) will receive lunch at the event.
· If you leave the venue be mindful of the time as all Seminars will run as stated.
I fricken can’t wait for this the most epic of the 4 BoothCon’s to date and to catch up with all you amazing boothers!