At BoothCon 2024 we are once again after the best speakers to educate and share knowledge with our attendees. You will be the ambassadors for learning by passing on educational content and effecting positive changes for our attendees in their businesses and their lives.
“Edu” Speaker Opportunities
Here are some suggestions of the sorts of topics we need speakers for:
- How to run a business without a business degree
- How to succesfully market your photo booth business
- Case Studies – How I successfully “insert topic”
- Social Media and how to best utilise it
- How to give truly great Customer Service and build a base of repeat clients and referrals
- How to attract and win Corporate Business
- How to train awesome attendants who get you more bookings
- Email marketing best practices
- How to get more business with Content Marketing
- Photography 101 (Basics and Advance)
- How to build relationships with venues and become their preferred Supplier
- Wedding Expos 101
- Photo Booth Trends what’s hot, what’s not and what’s next?
- How to attract and win Wedding business
- Alternative revenue sources, what else can you offer?
- Photo Booth Software 101
- How networking can help you grow your business
- How to be a successful entrepreneur
- Web Design and SEO
- How to plan your retirement as a sole trader
If you feel you have the expertise and knowledge to be able to effectively communicate and teach these topics or any other you believe to be beneficial we want to hear from you. Some of these topics will form part of our Master Class series and those speakers will be remunerated for their services. You are welcome to apply for more than one speaking role. All speakers will receive official recognition and other key benefits for their time eg Free expo pass and social media links.